As a client of Heliflite Charter & Training, you accept the following Terms & Conditions.
- Prices are subject to change.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax at 15%) unless stated otherwise.
- A 50% deposit is required for all fights to confirm a booking.
- Payment must be made in full prior to your flight.
- We accept all major credit cards, EFTPOS, cash, bank deposits and valid vouchers (please note credit payments will incur a 3% transaction fee).
- Heliflite Charter & Training is not responsible for any bank charges or associated fees, including clients paying from overseas bank accounts.
Conditions of Carriage
- We require the weights of all passengers and any luggage that they have prior to your flight.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled at any time.
- Routes and flight duration may vary to those published due to ever-changing weather conditions. This will be at the pilot’s discretion.
- All passengers are required to follow instructions given by Heliflite Charter & Training staff.
- Children over the age of 3 years old require their own seat at the full rate.
- Individual weight restrictions may apply depending on the aircraft. Your pilot will determine the seating of the passengers in accordance with the aircraft’s weight and balance.
- A full refund will be given if Heliflite Charter & Training cancel a flight due to weather or other factors.
- Heliflite Charter & Training takes no responsibility in paying any transaction fee, nor any fluctuation in exchange rate incurred during a refund.
- A 20% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation within 48 hours of departure for charter and training flights, this will be a case by case basis as some exceptions may apply.
- A 50% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation within 24 hours of departure for charter and training flights, this will be a case by case basis as some exceptions may apply.
- “No shows” will not receive any refunds.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 12 months.
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions. You should check from time to time to see if these Terms & Conditions have changed.
Please Contact Us if you have any concerns